Lemon and Gray is a company located in London, coordinated by a Romanian entrepreneur, that deals with the sale of accessories and final products such as curtains, blinds, upholstery for decorative objects, etc.
- People between 30 and 60 years old, mainly women or people that work with interior design, who are renovating, remodelling, or even moving to a new house.
- People who live in London because the sales process involves at least one visit to the store
Project: Web: presentation website made exclusively in English
Goals/Requirements: A modern, useful, and easy-to-access website that would arouse the interest of the female public and people working in the field of interior design, in the London area
- Web Design (layout, design, and website structure)
Technologies/tools used: Adobe, WordPress, Php, API, Yoast, Schema.rog, Contact Form, Schema.org, Google Analytics, Google Search Console.
Implementation period: September 2018
- Store website: www.lemonandgrey.co.uk/
- Showroom page: www.lemonandgrey.co.uk/lemonandgrey-showroom/
“We have been really impressed with all the the support offered by WebHipsters. Costin has carefully listened to our needs, quickly understood what we were trying to achieve and provided the best solution in a very short time”.